At CESINE, we receive students with talent, passion and motivation from different parts of Spain and from abroad. Students with a bold spirit, a creative intellect and an open mind, who are looking for a different university experience. They are students motivated by a learning methodology adapted to the real world that inspires and challenges them. If all this sounds good to you, we want to meet you.
Before any application can be considered, CESINE Design & Business School must receive all of the following:
- The application form completed in detail.
Academic transcripts certified by school authorities. (in English or Spanish)
- Attested photocopies of all additional educational qualifications already obtained and English or Spanish language translations of qualifications not issued in English or Spanish.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Curriculum Vitae in English (If the student has professional experience).
Any other relevant information regarding qualifications or previous work experience.
- One recent passport size photograph
- Photocopy of original passport
It is the applicants’ responsibility to see that all the above documents reach the International Office of CESINE before:
- July 20th for entry to programmes commencing in September
- November 20th for entry to programmes commencing in January
*Important: 90%Tuition fee will be refunded if student visa is refused, after appeal.
Are you ready to study in a university campus that brings together students from more than twenty different nationalities? Take the first step on our website and if you have any questions, ask our admissions team.